Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Change

So, I don't like change but I find myself embracing it at this time even though in human terms the change really doesn't seem to make sense. I don't really know why this change is taking place. I mean, I know the new job has benefits which means hubby & I have insurance & will be able to go to the doctor which we haven't been able to for 3 years and we won't have to pay self-employment taxes & hopefully won't be in a hole again come tax time. But on the down side hubby will be gone every week....so that part doesn't make sense.

All through this though, I KNOW that this is where God wants us. And I have confidence God will work it out for his good (Jer 29:11 (NIV) "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.").


No comments: