Monday, March 18, 2013

I should be panicked!

My Hubby is a medical software trainer since 2006. Since 2008, he has been on the road traveling to locations all over the U.S. training doctors & nurses. During this time he has worked for 5 different companies.

His current company will pay up to 90 days if they don't have an assignment for you. It's called bench time. Well, Hubby's bench time ends on Thursday. Hence the title of this post.

I should be panicked, but I'm not. I know that God is in control. He has a plan for us that is better than I could imagine or plan myself. I'm excited to see how God provides for us.

Will He provide another travel job that carries us all over the country again? Will He provide a job near home giving us a more "normal" life again? Will He move us to some other state?

I don't know, but I'm excited to see where this all leads. How is God going to use us & shine is light through our situation?? I'll keep ya all posted...

 

No comments: