Saturday, September 22, 2012

Week in review

Another week at the cabin in Tawas City, MI has past. When not doing school, we try to spend as much time outside as possible. Enjoy our week in pictures.

Trumpeteer Swans & a goose on the lake.

The lake was still. A rare thing since we've been here. So beautiful.

Jamie & Jessica on the beach.

David on the beach.

How could anyone see this beautiful spectacle of God's Creation & not praise Him?!

Sitting on the dock of the bay...

Ready for volleyball but no ball.

My 3 kids!

Seeing this made me feel like I was in an Alfred Hitchcock movie.

Just a swingin'!

The beautiful eagle was back.

More of God's beautiful creation.

I think Jessica was pretending to be a puppy.

He's all boy! Any dirt & he's playing in it.

Sisters chatting!

Fall is in the air!

Ninja or Jedi? What do you think?

Pretty princess.

Another view of God's artistry!

Enjoying playing on the well packed sand after a very windy, rainy night.

I think there's more sand on him than on the beach!

The camera could not capture the blue of the sky.

Jamie enjoying the beach.

Trying to play baseball with sticks & rocks.

Jessica enjoying the beach.

Beautiful fall colors.

The Eagle getting ready to take flight.

More fall colors.

Ready to eat.

Hubby waiting on grill to warm up.

Another pic of me!

Testing to see if grill warmed up.

She colored these rocks with flower petals.

A clam shell that David found.

David getting ready to grill hot dogs.

More playing in the sand.

Our cabin.

My spot on the beach!

The beautiful sunset God graced us with. A fitting end to this post.

 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Looks so nice. All my family is from , but I have no idea where tawas is. Looks like a nice, peaceful place for a family vacation.