Saturday, November 26, 2011

More Christmas Decor

Over the last week, I've added more outside decoration & lights.

Here's a view of the front of the house.

 

To the left of the garage are 4 deer my Aunt Linda gave me plus a

Christmas tree that used to be my Mamaw & Papaw's. The star is from my Mom!

 

This is my favorite part of my decor. My Papaw always had a nativity

in their yard. This is similar to his & I always think of him when I see it.

You have to love Snoopy!

This is my patriotic tree. It & it's decor are from my Aunt Linda also.

It fits perfectly next to my front porch!

Another tree from Aunt Linda. The Peanut's gang is skating below it.

This is my Redbud tree in the backyard. On the lower left

of the tree you can see my finch feeder.

This last picture is of my bushes in the back of my yard.

When I tested them, all these blue lights worked. But now they don't.

An hour of work for nothing. So frustrating!

 

I hope you enjoyed my lights!

 

No comments: