Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Patiently Waiting....

I hate to wait! And lately it seems like waiting on God's timing is my life lesson at this time! I'm realizing more & more that God's timing is definitely not MY timing!

In my timing, Hubby would already have a non-traveling job here and be home every night with us! But it's not God's timing!

In my timing, I would not have sciatica right now! I have lots to do & have responsibility for 3 kids by myself during the week. But that's NOT Gods timing! God allowed my sciatica to happen & graciously allowed my parents to be able to help me! And in my timing I'd be completely better, but in God's timing healing is taking longer.

In my timing, we'd be ahead on bills & debts would be paid off. But in God's timing that hasn't been able to happen yet.

In my timing.... In my timing...

God's timing is not my timing! God has plans for me that I don't understand. Plus, He sees the big picture that I do not. So my timing is nothing. Because God says: "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." So I may have plans but they fail in comparison to the plans God has for me! So I must wait patiently on God's timing! Even though sometimes it is very hard!

No comments: