Monday, April 27, 2009

Tuesdays of Praise

A friend from my church declared on her blog today that we need to make Tuesdays a day of Praise to our God & creator! So, I'm taking her up on the challenge.

Father God, I praise You for who You are. You are the creator of every thing! You are the Alpha & Omega, the beginning & the end. You made me! You poured out Your love for me by sending Your Son to die for me. You have heaped blessing upon blessing on me. You've provided for us when Jeff was without work. You've carried me through so many times when I didn't feel I could go on. Shine in me! Work through me so others may see that You are God! That You are the Provider, the Great Physician, the Rock of Salvation!!


As you go through your day, offer up a prayer of Praise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an Awesome prayer. God IS using you to further His kingdom.
You are an encourager to others and to me. Thank you! Keep on Keeping On.