Monday, March 23, 2009

God is Good!

We had a wonderful retreat this weekend. I was amazed once again at how God worked everything out. Each of the testimonies flowed seamlessly into each other even though we had not even talked about them to each other. My testimony seemed to go good. I can't tell you what I said completely which is why I videotaped it. But based on the comments, I know God used me! And that humbles me completely. That God would use a broken vessel like me is beyond my comprehension!

I came away from the retreat with God's faithfulness ringing in my ears. Also, it is very evident that God will use whatever circumstances we are in to bring glory to Himself. Whether it is physical pain, emotional pain or Spiritual pain, God can & will turn it into something good if only we let Him!

No comments: