As I go to bed tonight, I am facing a new day tomorrow. A fresh clean slate lays before me. Not only are my sins forgiven & forgotten, but God has extended His Grace to me once again. So, tomorrow is a new day & here are the things I'm looking forward to changing with God's help:
1. Eating healthier - I am cleaning out my kitchen & purging it of all the junk food (brownies, fudge, cookies) so I can eat better & feel better.
2. Exercising - I want to be more fit so I can feel better & lose weight.
3. Educating my kids - I am looking forward to starting school tomorrow and challenging my kids to learn as much as they can.
4. Emotional stability - I am resolved to trust God & not my emotions. As I exercise, eat better & do what needs to be done, I truly believe my body will become more emotionally stable.
5. Consistancy - I want to be more consistant with my kids in discipline, in schedule, in time spent with them. I want to be more consistant with my time with God. I want to be more consistant in my attitude & my life as a whole.
6. Transparency - I want to be real. I want to not put up a fascade. I want everyone to see the real me. It may be hard, it may not be pretty, but at least I'll be real!
I'll let you know how I'm doing...Tomorrow the clean slate begins....