I decided this afternoon that I wanted to post a really positive blog post! So I decided to focus on the blessing of friends since I had been looking over my Facebook friend list. I've always been a little sad at the thought that I don't have a "best friend" like you see in movies & tv shows. I never really have. I've had lots of really good friends, but never a best friend you share ever detail of your life with & have to do everything with (except my Hubby who truly is my soulmate!). But I realized today, I have something I feel is better! I am blessed with an over abundance of friends!! So let me tell you about some of my groups of friends!
1. My family - I have a big family! You've loved me since I was born & I'm so blessed to have you all in my life. And my family by marriage, you've always treated me as if I've always been a part of your family!!
2. My Church family - I'm so blessed to go to a church that is so loving & caring. We are all like one big family! You all are truly what a church should be!! You all care for me & my family! You pray for me & you guide us! Thank you all for being there for me!
3. My Friends from my youth - These are my elementary & high school friends, my church friends from Berean & Hope First Baptist & my 4-H friends! You made growing up so much fun! I'm blessed that so many are still a part of my life!!
4. My college friends - The Baptist Student Foundation (The Found) was such a vital part of my college life & it has left me with several lifelong friends! You all were there to see Jeff & I start our lives together! You were the first friends we both had!!
5. My GSPN community friends - These are friends I've met online at GSPN.TV/Forum . I've been fortunate to meet a lot of you in person. And even those I haven't have become such good friends.
6. My LoveBug friends - This is a group of awesome ladies that I met online when I was pregnant with Jessica. They are so special that over 5 years later, we are still friends! We shared our pregnancy & now our entire lives with each other. I hope to meet you all in person someday!
7. Other Friends - I have lots of other friends that I've met over the years & kept. Some are spouses of friends on the above lists. Some are former co-workers of Hubby's who have stayed friends with us over the years.
To all my friends, thank you for being a part of my life! I know my life has been blessed by knowing you!! I'm so thankful that God has put each one of you into my path at different times in my life & for different reasons. I pray that God blesses you as richly as He has me!